Yum, Yum... CEREAL!!
Okay, my first photo post...
One of Kaylie's favorite foods... CEREAL! It all started months ago with Daddy's love for cereal for breakfast. On Saturday mornings, he and Kaylie used to share a bowl of Special K red berries. Sometimes she
wanted to eat the cereal, other times she just wanted to steal the strawberries. Now, however, she has moved on to her own "bowl" of cereal. Whenever I try to feed it to her I get the response of "I do, I do!" Which of course means, "I'll do it, MOM!" So, here she is, eating her morning cereal! Isn't she adorable!
One of Kaylie's favorite foods... CEREAL! It all started months ago with Daddy's love for cereal for breakfast. On Saturday mornings, he and Kaylie used to share a bowl of Special K red berries. Sometimes she
wanted to eat the cereal, other times she just wanted to steal the strawberries. Now, however, she has moved on to her own "bowl" of cereal. Whenever I try to feed it to her I get the response of "I do, I do!" Which of course means, "I'll do it, MOM!" So, here she is, eating her morning cereal! Isn't she adorable!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home