Thursday, July 20, 2006

Birthdays... A 3x10 list (kinda)

Share your birthdate, and Create a 3x10 list: 10 favorite birthday memories, 10 favorite birthday gifts, 10 ways you'd love to be pampered on your next birthday!

Favorite Birthday Memories:
(so, these are pretty much just memories... I'm sure if I sat longer I'd remember my favorite ones...but these are the first 10 that popped into my head... Since I am one who LOVES my birthday, all memories are good! LOL!)

1. My 21st birthday... a surprise party given by Uncle Bobby... I cried when I saw that my mom had flown in from WA.

2. Slumber parties at Jen Schocks house... so many fights in so little time.

3. 8th grade party... Shopping at the Mall! LOL! What a great party, eh?

4. 7th grade... Jenny Look gave me Debbi Gibson's Electric Youth perfume... One of the girls sprayed it on the bus... the driver pulled over and asked who's it was. I said mine...but I didn't spray it. I had to give her 1000 sentences by the next day saying "I will NOT spray perfume on the bus." Everyone on the bus helped. I turned them in when I got off the bus. She was so MAD...because she realized she never said that I had to write them! LOL!

5. 7th grade party... everyone was wearing NKOTB (ROFL...'member them...New Kids On the Block) t-shirts.

6. 24th birthday... We had it at Neil's house. Fun fun... lots of friends from Garfield ES, Highschool (including Shamara, Jen Schock, Amie, and Shawna)... very fun!

7. 29th birthday... Kaylie helped blow out my candles. She LOVED it. Now wants to blow out any candle she sees.

8. 28th birthday... first night out with Keith staying home to watch Kaylie. :) Was spur of the moment and I was a little stressed at first, but it was a good thing! LOL!

9. 25th birthday... surprise guests... Jay and Jamie Auslander! FUN!

10. 5th birthday... Circus Circus. Mom won me a TON of animals. I LOVE the photo of me on the chair with all of them. Reminds me of the scene in E.T.

*have to add one more*
11. 18th birthday... during the day at school, I got 2 balloon bouquets, 2 flower bouquets, a cake, many presents (including some from Ms. Lukens, Stew, Bud, and Nora)... I always tend to advertise my birthday starting about a month in advance... Like Ellen said on her talkshow... "We really should celebrate our BirthMonth!" :)

Favorite Birthday Gifts...
1. Kaylie learning how to sit on my birthday! :) What a wonderful gift!!!
2. My 21st birthday MONEY tree.
3. Tickets to Lion King on Broadway
4. T.V. --- 18th birthday, I think?
5. Video camera
6. Big BOX of craft goodies (when I was about 10?)
7. Gift certificate to Scrapbook.com from my girlfriends.
8. Massage
9. Birthday parties
10. Jewelry from Keith & Kaylie

Wishlist for next Birthday... (pampered...)
Hmm... how about a Scrapbooking Cruise...with lots of fun excursions...and a few massages...and some yummy drinks poolside. :)

Actually my next birthday is the BIG one...and I really just want a BIG PARTY! Well, I always want a BIG party...but really this year! I want my friends from CA (and everywhere to come out)...not sure the plans yet...but I plan to start working on it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home