Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Layers (Challenge)

LAYER ONE:
On the Outside
Name - Jill
Nicknames - Jilly, Willy, Willy, Yilly, Jillicifer, Ja-Jillian, Jilla, Jillena, Jillybean, Jellybean, BillyJean, Llij, Cheesecake, Jillarama, Boo, Pumpkin, Tiger, JDub (as in JW), Wiley, Speirs
Birthday - 3/1/77
Birthplace - Long Beach, CA
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Brown
Height - 5'4"

Righty or Lefty - Right Handed... Left Brained
Religion - hmm... I believe in a little from alot of religions
Sex - when Keith's lucky! LOL!


LAYER TWO:
In The Inside
Your heritage - Everything...LOL...pretty much a Melting Pot...Oh I mean, Tossed Salad...
Who do you look like - My mom and brother (and Kaylie)
Your weakness - chocolate, cheese

Your fears - loosing someone I love
Goal you'd like to achieve - Be a published scrapbooker, Create my own line of something, have a Scraproom, Teach Kaylie to be a good person, Visit Italy... hmm... shall I go on???


LAYER THREE:
Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your most over-used phrase on the internet - ROFL, DH, DD, KWIM, LOL... I use them so much that I actually think them in real life...and have been known to use them before in a verbal conversation! :P
Your thoughts first waking up - ALREADY???
Your best physical feature - eyes and eyelashes

Your bedtime - not long after Kaylie...
Your most missed memory - Friendly Pines Camp

LAYER FOUR:
Your pick
Pepsi or Coke - Diet Coke
Day or Night - hmm... depends
Summer or Winter - Spring or Fall, does that count?
Adidas or Nike - Adidas
Chocolate or vanilla - Swirl
Cappuccino or Coffee - Venti Non-fat, Half Caf, Caramel Macchiato PLEASE...

LAYER FIVE:
Do You?
Smoke - No
Curse - rarely
Sing - yup, but not well...
Think you've been in love - still am!
Want to get married - did...and am...
Believe in yourself - yup
Motion sickness - not really
Think you're attractive - uh... sometimes... used to more.
Think you're a health freak - I wish!
Get along with your parents - YES!
Like thunderstorms - sure
Play an instrument - the radio! LOL!

LAYER SIX:
Have you ever
Gone to the mall - yup...did today!
Eaten and entire box of Oreos - no
Eaten sushi - not really...tried a bite here or there...
Been on stage - yes
Gone skating - yes
Gone skinny dipping - uh... yup
Played a game that required removal of clothing - uh, yup
Been caught 'doing something'- uh...yup
Been called a tease - uh...yup
Gotten beat up - NO

LAYER SEVEN:
Getting Older
Number and names of children - 1- Kaylie (2 yrs)
How do you want to die - peacefully when I'm OLD
What do you want to be when you grow up - teacher (did that), accomplished scrapbooker
What country would you most like to visit - Austrailia and Italy (well...Mexico but I've been there, so thought I'd choose ones I haven't been to!)
Number of CDs that you own - about 350
Number of piercing - 2 (one in each ear)
Number of tattoos - zero
Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper - hmm... a few...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home