My Talented Little Artist!!!
Well, Kaylie has been attending a 2's program at Kaplan. Its kind of like a pre-pre kindergarten class! :) The teachers are very nice and Kaylie loves it. She goes once a week. The class is set up the same each week... Starts off with some free play including the Sand Table, PlayDoh and coloring....then they clean up and go to the rug for circle time...they sing songs and read books...then do a corresponding art project. After that we clean up for snack then head outside. Each week has a theme... Ocean, Music, Garden, Butterflies, Frogs, Transportation, etc...
Anyhow, here are her lovely art projects for ya'll to OOOhhhh and AAAAhhhhh over! :)



Anyhow, here are her lovely art projects for ya'll to OOOhhhh and AAAAhhhhh over! :)




7 Comments:
Those are too cute Jill. It looks like she got some of your talent. :) That class sounds like a lot of fun for her.
Kaylie is definitely a budding artist. Love it all. Children's artwork is so wonderful...I could look at it all day long and never get tired!
These are so cute!! She did an awesome job! WOW!!!!
Jill, the little art projects look great! How excited for Kaylie!
Your banner looks Awesome! I gotta learn how to do that!
SOOOOO cute! Love the butterfly!
I got that hot potato and I am passing it to...... My blog. I want to win Lynnise's gift!!
Beautiful artwork! I love that age!!
Jenn K
Post a Comment
<< Home