Thursday, August 10, 2006

Attack of the Swap Layouts! :) {and a little challenge}

FIRST of all...DO NOT GET ANY IDEAS ... the book on the box in the middle was out for our neighbor and I just used it to HOLD down the lid on the overflowing box thats under it.

Now to our regularly scheduled programing...
Here is what I have been working on. I pulled out ALL of my predone swap layouts... first pulled out all that have journaling, etc. AND then found pics for them... edited and cropped them. That took FOREVER! LOL! Then I uploaded them all to www.scrapbookpictures.com because they'll print those odd sizes... that took forever as well...because all of the photos are different sizes and you need to select each through a drop down menu.

BUT... hours...and days later... I have 150 pics in for processing and should be shipped to me very soon. THEN I can put them on the layouts...organize them by date and re-evaluate what I've got. I need to see what months have less, etc...and then I'll start the process over with some of the generic swap layouts. :) FUN FUN! However, I'm excited that I'll have about 100 m ore layouts in albums after I get through the first batch! WOO HOO!

OH...and just a little TIP to those of you that need to do this. When editing/cropping your photos, I HIGHLY recommend that you add the photo size to the name of your file. Ex. Kaylie Summer Fun LO 2x3. This made it SO much easier when uploading to scrapbookpictures!!! :)

***NOW for the CHALLENGE!!!***
Who wants to join me in using up those swap layouts! You know you have then somewhere... Reply to this post if you are joining in the fun and we'll check in with each other to see what our progress is! :) AND if you have actually used ALL of your swap layouts...post that as well. We'd all love to know who to be jealous of! LOL!

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

LOL, I dunno, Jill!!! Is this a trick to get me to use up all my photos on swap layouts so I can't find any good pictures to use for the Summer Scrap-Off????

Seriously, though, I've been through my printed pictures and used up all the swap layouts I could with the ones I have printed. And I'm TRYING to not print more digitals when I still have those film shots to use. :-) Good luck to you, though!!!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home