Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chef Kaylie in her Kitchen...

We got rid of our eliptical machine that was gathering dust (since if I'm working out, its at the gym)... that gave us a little extra space. SO, we decided to get Kaylie a kitchen. Everytime we are somewhere with a kitchen, Kaylie plays and plays. I was afraid at first that it would be a case of... now that I have it, I don't want to play with it.... HOWEVER, I was wrong!

Chef Kaylie LOVES her kitchen. Every morning she makes me breakfast. She just started wanting to wear her apron (because as you know, Maisy wears one in the book!)... She LOOKS adorable!
She often likes to serve up pizza and ice cream. What kind of ice cream you ask? WHY, "white ice cream!"
Anyhow, just had to share some pics of my little one looking adorable! :)

Thanks for looking!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

So sweet!!! My NINE year old still eyes that kitchen at Toys R Us - it's very cool! :-)

Jenn K

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home