High School
Well, since ya'll are posting H.S. grad pics, I'll post a pic that I happen to have on this computer. I had scanned it in last year for my reunion slide show. Taken about 3 days before graduation. I'm the end from the right... In order from left to right: Amie, Jenny, ME and Erika.
I actually still see Amie and Jenny on occasion. Haven't seen Erika in a while, although I'd love to.
Amie and I have been friends since 7th grade... We met on the bus...and sat together every day and talked about those wonderful books by VC Andrews. Totally what 7th graders should be reading, right? :) We still talk every few months on the phone. Should be more, but ya'll know how life gets.
Jenny and I worked together quite a bit on the reunion and talk occasionally through email. I love getting the updates on her twins, Molly & Avery! :)
Anyhow, that's what l looked like in June of 95.
I actually still see Amie and Jenny on occasion. Haven't seen Erika in a while, although I'd love to. Amie and I have been friends since 7th grade... We met on the bus...and sat together every day and talked about those wonderful books by VC Andrews. Totally what 7th graders should be reading, right? :) We still talk every few months on the phone. Should be more, but ya'll know how life gets.
Jenny and I worked together quite a bit on the reunion and talk occasionally through email. I love getting the updates on her twins, Molly & Avery! :)
Anyhow, that's what l looked like in June of 95.

1 Comments:
Like we wouldn't know which one was you. LOL. Cute pic.
Post a Comment
<< Home